Sunday, October 10, 2010

Incoming!

Hey everyone! Wow, it has been a while since my last entry here. This is just a quick update for my many, many fans (yeahhhh....). I just recorded a video documenting my U2 collection. Now, I knew I had a lot, but didn't know I had 22 minutes worth! And that was just the CDs and videos. Holy cow. So, I'll probably work a little on it tomorrow editing-wise and break it down maybe by era (1990-now and 1980-1989) something like that. Just so it's watchable and not too boring. I explain why I did it in the beginning of the video so yeah. You'll find out then. I also plan on going through my (less extensive) vinyl collection, so that will be part 3, I suppose.

Until then!!

1 comment:

  1. About time. I was aboout to drop u from my blogroll

    ReplyDelete