Monday, March 8, 2010

Free Music (-ish)

Whatup y'all?! So I found this website that allows you to listen to a full album by basically anyone for free. The only fallback is that you can only listen to it once, but I think it's pretty cool, especially if you hear of a new album and want to check it out. I just listened to the new 30 Seconds to Mars album, which, granted, is a little more hardcore/emo than I normally like. But it does have some good songs from one listen. The album as a whole has a great atmosphere to it and the theme of war and its consequences runs throughout. I think one of the reasons that I like some of the songs is the fact that they're kind of epic in scope and sound (see: Kings and Queens, 100 Suns, and Hurricane). It's pretty cool.

Anyways, iTunes only allows a 30-second preview of any given song, but at this website, it's the full song in great quality.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment