Monday, February 1, 2010

Podcast #1: Unedited, Choppy Audio, Moments of Awkward Silence, Audio Delay...Only the Best!

As you can see from the title, we had a little problem with our podcast. It was recorded Saturday night and without going into detail, I wasn't able to edit it because whenever I tried, Wokkus and Jon's audio was basically inaudible. I also couldn't figure out how to put it directly on this website, so you'll have to go to this link and download it (just click 'Close' on the add that pops up when you get there and then click on 'Click Here to Start Download'. I hope you'll go through all that for us! Hopefully next time we do one, it'll be more professional :)

2 comments:

  1. That was thoroughly enjoyable. Call me up for the next one because I was yelling at my computer with things to contribute to this one!

    -Tim by the way.

    ReplyDelete