Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The *Inaugural* Blog!

Heh, did you get the pun up there? Pretty funny. Anywayz, after retiring from the radio, I figured that I needed something to fill my time here at PC (wut wut). I like the Celtics and I like talking about them, so I figured I'd do it here so I have a place to vent when they LOSE TO D-LEAGUE TEAMS 5 OUT OF 7 GAMES!!!!!!1111one. But I digress. 

Oh, and I'll also be talking about other stuff that I experience in this life--U2, music in general, movies. Things like that. I'll try to make each entry a good read with some funny things mixed in to keep you from leaving and never coming back. 

What's the main thing I want out of this, Barbara? Well, I want all ya'll to leave comments. It don't matter who ya are, but I love getting feedback and other opinions as to why the Celtics LOSE TO STUPID...you get the idea. Maybe I'll even throw some trivia questions in there and the first person to answer correctly gets...something. Free post if you work at Playground.

Aiight, that's all for now--got one more class today. Then maybe I'll go over the C's win over Steven and the Suns.

Andy, out.

2 comments: